Be inspired by words of wisdom from those who have already achieved great success and learn strategies to apply their ideas for success to your own life.
This course shares the words of winners – great achievers who have been wildly successful, such as Walt Disney, Warren Buffet, Michael Jordan, and a dozen more. We’ve picked successful people from many different fields, but their ideas about achieving success are universal.
First, in Module 1 – Dare to Dream, you’ll discover the importance of dreaming. Use these strategies to start dreaming of the life you want to live. Design a life based around what’s most important to you, and see your happiness, success, and fulfillment grow.
Module 2 – Make Your Dreams Come True – gives you tips and techniques to bring your dreams to life and enjoy the journey as well.
Throughout the lessons, you’ll find action tips, hands-on projects, self-reflection questions, affirmations, and print-outs to nourish your inspiration from start to finish as you discover how you can build a life you’ll love.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Gain inspiration from the success of others
- Use failure to your advantage
- Create and use a vision board effectively
- Use the success strategies of some of history’s greatest winners
- Leave fear behind as you pursue your dreams
- Design a plan to make your dreams inevitable
- Develop and maintain enthusiasm, regardless of what those around you might say
Are there requirements or prerequisites for this course?
No, the course is open to anyone who wants to develop and maintain inspiration to go after their goals and create the life they desire.
What benefits will I receive from this course?
- You’ll develop a new excitement for the possibilities in your life.
- You’ll discover valuable and proven success strategies from winners, and how to apply them to your own circumstances.
- You’ll learn how to dream big dreams and make them come true.
Is there a particular audience that this course is geared toward?
- If you’ve been wondering, “Is there any more to life?”
- if you’re dissatisfied with your current circumstances,
- if you’re looking for inspiration to create the life you desire,
then this course is for you.